Suffering from the problem of teeth discoloration or having yellow stains on your teeth can affect your smile. People often tend to ignore this problem as they are unaware of the sinister effects of yellowish teeth on their overall oral health. Numerous factors such as smoking, bad eating habits, and a lack of basic dental care, aging, etc can be the most probable reasons for such issues. If you face problems related to tooth discoloration of yellow teeth, there is nothing to worry about. Modern advancements in the field of dentistry have led to the availability of effective solutions to several dental problems, yellow teeth are no exception. Undergoing teeth whitening treatment is absolutely safe and yields great outcomes.
Here at South Airdrie Smiles, we often come across people asking if they are apt for professional teeth whitening. Our team of dentists and other dental professionals always make sure to provide an answer to questions related to oral care along with offering a wide array of dental treatments. Keeping this in mind, we have come up with a blog that will discuss the criteria to fulfill to be a perfect candidate for teeth whitening. In case you have any queries related to this topic, give the sections below a thorough read.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not opt for in-house teeth whitening
- People who have undergone fillings, implants, crowns, and dental bridges treatment at a dental office should not go for professional teeth whitening
- It is advisable for children under the age of 16 to not undergo teeth whitening
- Periodontal disease, tooth decay, cavities, and exposed roots patients are circumstances in which you should avoid teeth whitening
- People who are allergic to peroxide, a bleaching substance used to whiten teeth should not opt for whitening
- People who have sensitive teeth must not choose to whiten their teeth
- Those who are looking for unrealistic or blindingly white outcomes should go for other dental procedures
We hope that you have gained a clear understanding of who makes an ideal candidate for in-house teeth whitening. Consult our dentists if you have any further questions. Talking to our professionals in person will draw an end to any sort of confusion.
Cost Of In-House Teeth Whitening
The money to be paid for teeth whitening depends on the oral needs of the person. As a result, the amount you pay may differ from the amount spent by your friends and relatives. There are a few elements that go into determining the cost of any dental procedure, and teeth whitening is no exception. These factors are – the cost of living in the area where the dental office is located, the severity of the situation, products used in the treatment, money charged by the dental hygienist (based on his/her qualifications, expertise, and experience), etc. Keeping all these things under consideration, the average price of teeth whitening is somewhere between $650 to $1000 or more. The amount might feel like a lot if compared with the teeth whitening products in the beginning. But, professional teeth whitening treatment offers excellent benefits which will make you feel that every invested dollar is worth it. Do not hesitate and book an appointment at a dental office nearby.
If you are looking for the best teeth whitening treatment in Airdrie, AB, schedule your visit at South Airdrie Dental today! We are here to help your out in every possible way.